Sunday, April 4, 2010

We are here!

Well, we finally closed and moved into our new house in a whirlwind. I had envisioned this move as taking a week to 10 days to complete and having it be so organized. Yeah, right. We closed on late Monday afternoon, didn't get a key til Tuesday afternoon, and were completely out by Wednesday 3pm. I had to take a couple of days to recover, but now we are going strong. We still don't have a phone and won't for a little while as it is an electrical problem involving some chewed wire. Anyway, as we get a little bit more settled, I'll keep you posted.

3 comments:

  1. Yeah. I'm glad you are in. Sounds pretty crazy, but I'm glad that have made the move. I can't wait for more updates and pictures. I'm hoping for a trip out west sometime this summer, but we'll see how much money I can save up. Then I can get the grand tour. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please please call me if you need anything or if the kids need a little vacation in Rexburg

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new house. The kids are beautiful, looks like they take after their mother. Moving is my least favorite thing to do, I bet you are glad to be done with that. Have Don email me at wingshot@ctcak.net I would love to get back in contact with you guys!,

    Doug Carroll

    ReplyDelete