Monday, March 14, 2011

Morning

So, tag we are it. This morning Don went out to the garage to go to work and noticed it was halfway open. Then he noticed that both vehicles had been "rifled through" and they had attempted to force open the glove box on the van which has been locked to keep my kiddos out of it. Normally we keep the van locked, but I guess Don forgot after his evening meeting. Nothing was taken that we can tell either from the cars or the garage. I guess they didn't want the lone polly pocket doll sitting on the seat. Good thing we don't have much of value.

2 comments:

  1. CRAZY! It reminds me of the time our black beast was stolen. What a shock. We did that car back, but after a lot of stress and anxiety. Someone also broke one of our old van's windows a few years back while we we were at church and took a diaper bag. I've always hoped they enjoyed the stale cheerios and dried out diaper wipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scary. I think I would be even more paranoid than I am now. Kind of crazy. I'm glad they at least left your polly pocket doll.

    ReplyDelete