Monday, May 9, 2011

A sad tale

I have been meaning to post more pictures of our life and update everyone, so this morning I sat down and began to transfer pictures from camera to computer. When the transfer was complete, something happened to the picture software and I couldn't access anything. Also, the pictures were deleted from the camera during transfer so no backup and I can't redo it. So, my apologies, but any update will be delayed as I try to re-create some of the pictures...some unfortunately can't be recreated (Emma's dance recital). So, when you see pictures of Linay you can just pretend they were from her birthday...even if they are a week later. And Ethan's pictures will be of his 4th or 5th game, not the first one like originally planned. It is just one of those things you just laugh and move on cause there is nothing else to do.

1 comment:

  1. I actually would cry for a week before moving on:). Maybe there's still a way to retrieve them from your computer?

    ReplyDelete