Thursday, September 24, 2009

Other Pre- School Fun





Before school started, Jill and I took all the kids on some outdoor adventure. We went to the fish hatchery, then to the river to play, and then to view a waterfall. I needed to get out and it was just the trick for me. I think the kids had fun, too. On Sunday, I took my kids to the temple to take a few pictures before church started. Unfortunately, Ainsley did her usual thing of putting on some kind of makeup (lipstick) as you can tell by the pictures. Oh well.

2 comments:

  1. Mary, I'm so excited you have a blog now. It will be fun to keep track of you now. Cole was thrilled to see Ethan. I look forward to seeing more of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how much the children have grown. Thanks for including us in the notification of your blog. I look forward to seeing where life takes ya'll. (:>)

    ReplyDelete