Sunday, November 22, 2009

Giving Thanks

I can't believe that it is Thanksgiving time, but here we are. Ainsley is excited that we got snow today, and all I can think of is the leaves in my neighbor's backyard that didn't get raked. Now I am not sure it will be done until May! Oh well! I am thankful for so many things, but my family is definitely at the top along with the gospel. I get to have my children home for the next week and I am so excited. I think the kids are, too. At least they are happy to have school off. We may even get to spend some time with Toni and Grandma Kathy. I look forward to pumpkin pie and having an official day to sit and count my blessings.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to spend some time with Toni and Mom. I'm jealous and wish I could have stayed with you too. We miss the Ostlers. Ethan is Cole's best friend and he usually prays for Ethan and Ainsley. I still need to rake my leaves (for the fourth time) and dispose of them. Fortunately we haven't seen snow yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiments to share. I really don't have any leaves to rake. We still have to mow the lawn though. My honeys have been lamenting the lack of snow, but I almost promised to take them into the snow during Christmas vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kids are getting so big. Alexus is always asking about Ethan and Emma. We hope to see you guys soon!

    ReplyDelete