Sunday, September 18, 2011

A quick glance

It has been forever since I last posted, and I really don't have a lot of time now, either, but I want you all to know we are alive and well. We spent all summer doing as many fun things as possible. We even went camping more than once this year. Now, that school is in session, we are still adjusting to schedules and trying to fit fun in. Don is particularly busy with officiating, but we are planning a little trip soon and hopefully it will happen. It seems either his calling or mine always seems to get in the way of trips that last more than one day. Emma and Ethan started piano with a new teacher and doing awesome. It is nice to have music in the house once again even if we have to travel beyond cross town to have it happen. Emma is not doing dance this year and I am still looking for something to involve her in besides reading. At this pace she will have read the entire library by the end of the year. Ainsley is enjoying kindergarten and would like to stay the whole day, but Linay is grateful she doesn't stay that long and enjoys meeting big sis at the bus each day. Soon she will have a little brother to bug and give her attention to. One day I'll take the time to give more of a detailed update. Til then, know we are alive and well and still going.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to hear you are alive and well. I've been thinking of putting together a package for the Ostler's. I have baby clothes to send you and a few clothes for Emma (if she isn't too tall for them). Anyway, hopefully I'll get them sent out before too long.

    ReplyDelete