Monday, January 16, 2012

January

For those who think I have dropped off of the planet, I probably have. I have just been enjoying everyday now that baby is here. I will try to update photos and such, but it might be awhile as I will have to relearn how to post things once again. I shouldn't let it go so long so I forget, but coordinating everything is still a challenge for me and some days I am still in jammies til lunch or even later. We are as slow as molasses round here, but I will get better. We appreciate keeping updated through everyone else's posts so we will try to return the favor.

3 comments:

  1. Grant is a year now and we still end up in our pajamas all day most days. But it is good to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. katie told me today that we chould stay in our jammies all day...but alas she bailed out on me and was getting herself dressed a half hour later. I am glad you're alive and doing well. I can't imagine juggling five children and fear that I may never get to that point. Oh well. One day at a time right? We might come up for the blessing...depends on several factors, but let's keep our fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys. I pray all is well in Idaho. How I would love to come see y0ou all, but just can't right now. I do love and miss you. Post when you can.

    Love,

    James

    ReplyDelete