Thursday, October 15, 2009

And For Our Next Act

So life has added a new twist for our little family. Don was recently called to serve on the Stake High Council. This meant he needed to be ordained a High Priest. His brother Alan graciously drove down with his family and Jennie last night to ordain Don a high priest. Then the stake presidency set Don apart as a high councilor. Wow! Now I really do feel old!!!!!! No, in truth I am thankful to have the priesthood in my home. I think Don will do well; he even has his first speaking assignment on Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Just when you thought life couldn't get any crazier. I guess that's how it works, right? I'm sure Don will do a fine job in his new calling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure Don will be a great job as a high councilman. I love your new background...Katie still doesn't have a rash so I think we're good.

    ReplyDelete