Thursday, October 22, 2009

October Happenings



Well, another day. My monchichis are all back to good health and enjoying the fall. The weather has finally started to cooperate and act like fall not winter. Yesterday we raked leaves and played in piles. We've hauled in the costume box and have had fun playing dress up. I can't believe how fast the kids are growing despite my best efforts to keep them forever. Oh, well. Above are a few random pictures from the last little bit. I had trouble transferring pictures from the camera to computer, but thanks to Kodak chat online I was able to resolve the problem. Believe it or not, little old me actually chatted online last night. Don't worry, it won't become a habit!

2 comments:

  1. So I haven't had a chance to comment recently, but I know I've commented in the past. I'm not sure why they're not showing up. Anyway, I love the new photos of all the honeys. The pictures turned out awesome. I love how the sidebar changes. Very cool! I can't believe Ainsley is four. She's looking so grown up. She reminds me of Maryn. Anyway glad you've recovered from your illness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids have all grown up. I wish we lived closer. At least I get to keep up with your blog. Thanks for all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete